Cincinnati Bell delivers powerful, fully integrated, state-of-the-art networks supported locally by thousands of experts. We partner with you to develop robust solutions, ensuring consistent results across your corporation's most mission-critical communication assets.
Local Support and National Reach
We provide your business with a combination of advantages no other communications company can match:
- Dedicated local account teams
- Strategic customer service resources
- Partnerships with industry leaders like Avaya, Cisco, Nokia, Motorola, EMC, Citrix, Psion Teklogic, HP, Nortel, Sun Microsystems, and Microsoft
Quality, Strength, and Experience by the Numbers
There are other telecommunications providers, but none has spent more time or resources giving Cincinnati businesses the next-generation capabilities they require.
- Local SS7 signaling with dual switches
- 87 switch locations and 99.9997 availability
- 3,500 route miles of fiber in the Greater Cincinnati region
- 640+ SONET self-healing fiber optic rings
- 24 7 local NOC monitoring and technical support
- 90+ NOC specialists
- 500+ install/repair technicians
- 3,000 employees based in Cincinnati
- 135 years of experience
Designed to support your changing corporate network requirements, Private Ethernet Services deliver high-speed data transmission and LAN connectivity, economically.
Learn about Ethernet Services
Wireless Mobility Applications
Leading edge technology for workflow automation.
Wireless Mobility Applications provide the software, professional services and devices needed to mobilize workforces and automate your business workflow.
Learn about Mobility Applications
Learn more about how Cincinnati Bell can benefit your enterprise. Contact your account manager.