The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") provides a mechanism for
notifying service providers of claims of unauthorized use of copyrighted
materials. Under the DMCA, a claim must be sent to the service provider's
Designated Agent. If you believe in good faith that Cincinnati Bell
Telephone should be notified of a possible online copyright infringement involving
FUSE.NET (including ZOOMTOWN.COM), please notify Cincinnati Bell Telephone's
Corporation Service Company (CSC)
2711 Centerville Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
Please be aware that, in order to be effective, your notice of claim must
comply with the detailed requirements set forth in the DMCA by providing the following:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated
Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of
copyright claims under the DMCA.