First Time User? Register.
Complete text of our Governance and Nominating Committee Charter of the Board of Directors.
CHARTER OF THE GOVERNANCE AND NOMINATING COMMITTEE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Governance and Nominating Committee is appointed by the Board for the primary purposes of:
1. identifying individuals to become members of the Board, consistent with the process and selection criteria approved by the Board;
2. periodically reviewing the size and composition of the Board and recommending to the Board when modifications to its size and/or composition are necessary or desirable;
3. recommending to the Board the director nominees for the next annual meeting of shareholders;
4. recommending to the Board individuals to fill vacant Board positions;
5. recommending to the Board committee appointments and chairpersons;
6. overseeing the nomination and selection process for the Chairman of the Board position;
7. periodically reviewing and recommending to the Board updates to the Company’s Corporate Governance Guidelines and related Company policies;
8. overseeing an annual evaluation of the Board and its committees;
9. overseeing the Company’s sustainability efforts.
The Governance and Nominating Committee will consist of at least three Directors, all of whom must be “independent” in accordance with the applicable listing standards of the New York Stock Exchange.
The Committee will meet at least four times annually and may meet as frequently as circumstances warrant. In advance of each meeting, an agenda and any other available relevant information will be furnished to the members. In addition to the Committee members, each meeting will usually be attended by the Chairman of the Board, the CEO, the General Counsel and the Corporate Secretary. The Committee may also request other management representatives to attend meetings and help conduct the business of the Committee.
To facilitate discussion and action by the Committee, it may meet in executive session during each scheduled meeting and more frequently as circumstances dictate.
In addition to other obligations that may be placed on it by law or by any regulatory body, the Company’s charter or bylaws or the Board, the responsibilities of the Governance and Nominating Committee will include:
* Governance. The Committee will periodically review the Company’s Corporate Governance Guidelines and related Company policies and recommend updates as the Committee deems necessary or desirable.
* Selection of Chairman of the Board. The Committee will oversee the Nomination and Selection Process for appointment to the Chairman of the Board.
* Selection of Board Committees’ Membership and Chairpersons. Annually, in advance of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders, the Committee will develop recommendations for membership and chairpersons for Board committees for ratification by the full Board.
* Evaluation of the Board. The Committee will develop a process for evaluating performance of the Board and its committees.
* Director Nomination and Selection. The Committee will oversee the Nomination and Approval Process for Director Candidates and shall recommend proposed candidates to the Board for election at each annual meeting of shareholders as well as candidates to fill vacant Board positions as such vacancies arises from time to time.
* Independence of Board Members. The Committee will consider and make appropriate recommendations to the full Board when questions of independence and/or actual or potential conflicts of interest arise with respect to existing Board members or potential candidates for election to the Board.
* Reports and Recommendations. The Committee will report its activities and recommendations to the Board.
* Annual Self-Evaluation. The Committee shall perform a review and self-evaluation, at least annually, of the performance of the Committee, including reviewing the compliance of the Committee with this charter.
* Review of Charter. The Committee shall review the adequacy of the Committee’s charter annually and recommend to the Board any necessary or desirable changes.
* Disclosure of Charter. The Committee shall publicly disclose the charter and any amendments to the charter on the Company’s website and/or as otherwise required by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the New York Stock Exchange.
* Sustainability. The Committee shall periodically review the Company’s environmental and social (“E&S”) sustainability programs and policies.
The Committee will have administrative support from the Company and will have access to such additional resources as may be required by specific circumstances. The Committee shall have sole authority to retain and terminate any search firm to be used to identify director candidates and any other consultants to assist it in the performance of its responsibilities. Such authority shall include the sole authority to approve such firm’s fees and other retention terms. The Company will provide for appropriate funding, as determined by the Committee, for the payment of compensation to any search firm or other advisors employed by the Committee.
Approved: April 30, 2020
Submit your inquiry below and we will respond to your online issue or question shortly.
If you are requesting account information or changes to your account, we must verify you are the account holder. Please enter the last four digits of the account holder's social security number below.
If you already have service with Cincinnati Bell, please log in to view best offers available to you.
We found more than one address in your account. Please select the address you wish to get best offers for.
If you already have service with Cincinnati Bell, please log in.
Please enter the address where you would like to receive service.
We found more than one street that matches the street name you entered. Please select your street from the list displayed.
Please enter the address to check Fioptics availability.
Our best services available for this address include:
Speeds up to 50 Mbps.
Watch over 375 channels and the best in HD.
With the best calling features available.
Fioptics 1 Gbps, Fioptics Elite TV, Home Pak Advantage
Choose only the features and services you want.
Speeds up to 5 Mbps.
Watch over 300 channels plus many in HD.
With the best calling features available.
Notify me when I can upgrade to Fioptics at this address.
Thank you for your interest in Cincinnati Bell Fioptics! We have received your request and you will be notified via mail or email when Fioptics becomes available in your neighborhood.
Your service has been placed on Vacation Service at your request. Please call 513-565-2210 to reinstate or make changes to your service.
Speeds up to 100 Mbps.
The address you entered was not recognized or not found in our service area. Please re-enter your address using the following tips:
Already have Fioptics Services? Log in to get customized information on your service.
Or select your services from images below for more information. If you are unsure of your service, please log in above to receive information for your account.
Next, tell us which set-top box you have. If you are unsure which set-top box you have, please log in here.