Cincinnati Bell Launches the HTC SensationTM 4G Smartphone
Sleek and Powerful AndroidTM Phone Expands 4G Phone Lineup
CINCINNATI – Oct. 3, 2011 – Cincinnati Bell Wireless, a division of Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB), today announced the launch of the HTC SensationTM 4G.
One of the most powerful smartphones available in the market, the HTC Sensation 4G comes equipped with AndroidTM 2.3 (Gingerbread), a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and the HTC SenseTM user experience.
"Today's consumers and businesses want speed, style, and power in their smartphones, and the HTC Sensation 4G is a winner on all fronts," said Mike Vanderwoude, vice president and general manager of Wireless at Cincinnati Bell. "The HTC Sensation 4G running on Cincinnati Bell's 4G wireless network creates an unbeatable combination."
Cincinnati Bell's 4G network offers speeds that are twice as fast as other national carriers.*
The HTC Sensation 4G measures 4.96 inches by 2.57 inches by 0.44 inches and weighs 5.22 ounces, including the battery. Key features are highlighted below:
- 4.3-inch super-LCD touch-screen display with 540 x 960 resolution
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual LED flash, digital zoom, and auto-focus
- Front-facing camera with 1080p HD video recorder and DLNA compatibility to allow wireless connections to a compatible HDTV or other DLNA device
- HTC Sense with new features and enhancements including a customizable lock screen that allows easier access to favorite features and applications
- HTC WatchTM and HTC ListenTM for downloading DVD-quality movies, TV programs, music, and more
- Access to more than 200,000 applications on Android Market and integration with popular Google services including GmailTM webmail service, Google MapsTM mapping service, Google Places™ business listings, YouTube, and more.
The HTC Sensation 4G is available from Cincinnati Bell for $249.99 with a two-year equipment agreement and $50 mail-in rebate. For more information, visit a Cincinnati Bell retail store or go to www.cincinnatibell.com/htcsensation. Customers can also call (800) 500-1229 or contact their business account representative.
* 4G network speed claim based on field comparison of average download speeds for Cincinnati Bell Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile networks conducted in Cincinnati, Ohio, April 2011.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
About Cincinnati Bell Inc.
With headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) provides integrated communications solutions—including local, long distance, data, Internet, entertainment, and wireless services—that keep residential and business customers in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton connected with each other and with the world. In addition, Cincinnati Bell provides best-in-class data center colocation services to enterprise customers in the Midwest and Texas with fully redundant power and cooling solutions. Complementing the colocation products, Cincinnati Bell also offers complex information technology solutions such as managed services and technology staffing. For more information, visit www.cincinnatibell.com.
HTC Corporation (HTC) is one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry. By putting people at the center of everything it does, HTC creates innovative devices that better serve the lives and needs of individuals. The company is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange under ticker 2498. For more information about HTC, please visit www.htc.com.