Copyright Infringement Claims
Cincinnati Bell recognizes the importance of protecting copyright holders and prohibits the use of its systems or network for infringing activities. If you believe that Cincinnati Bell, one of our affiliated entities or one of our customers is infringing your copyright please provide notice to us at:
Patrick Crotty, Corporate Counsel
Cincinnati Bell DMCA Support
Attn: Security Department
221 East Fourth Street, Suite 121-300
Cincinnati, Ohio 45201
Please be aware that for the notice to be effective under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(i), it must be in writing, submitted to the person at the address listed above, and must include substantially the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of claimed copyright infringement under the DMCA.