When your business has multiple PCs and needs multiple static IP addresses, or when you plan to host your web site from your network, try Enterprise DSL.
- Incredibly fast speed: up to 5Mbps downstream/768Kbps upstream**
- Five static IP addresses
- Includes DNS for one domain name (additional domain names can be set up for $10/mo. each)
- 1:1 dedicated connection
- Allows VPN/video-conferencing protocol to be used
- 24/7 Escalated HelpDesk available at 513-397-HELP
As an Enterprise DSL customer, you will receive 5 usable static IP addresses. Since you will have multiple IP addresses, you may wish to run multiple servers, all which need to have a unique IP address. You must decide which host names you would like to be routed to each IP address. If you are running a mail server, you will also need to add an MX record for each mail server. See example
Assume your IP addresses are 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and you are running multiple servers, including a web server, a mail server and an ftp server. Your entries may look like this below in the DNS submission page.
||IP Address or Alias
The entries above will give you the following:
- mydomain.com will be routed to 220.127.116.11
- www.mydomain.com is an alias for mydomain.com
- mail.mydomain.com will be routed to 18.104.22.168
- ftp.mydomain.com will be routed to 22.214.171.124
- email sent to an email address with an extension of @mydomain.com will be routed to your mail server named mail.mydomain.com at 126.96.36.199
Our Best Price
Get Enterprise DSL (with 5 static IP) with a Business Connections bundle and a 36-month service agreement for our best price.*
FREE professional installation (a $99.95 value) or FREE self-installation.
Sign up for Enterprise DSL today and receive:
Not sure if you can run ZoomTown Business DSL on your system? Check out the system requirements.
Contact your Account Manager or call 513-566-5050 to schedule a consultation or for more information.