Small Office DSL
When your Business needs one static IP address and a secure connection, consider Small Office DSL from Cincinnati Bell.
- Incredibly fast speed: up to 5Mbps downstream/768Kbps upstream**
- One static IP address
- 1:1 dedicated connection
- Supports all VPN/video-conferencing protocol H.323
- 24/7 ZoomTown Technical Support available at 513-397-HELP
As a ZoomTown Small Office customer, you will receive 1 usable static IP address. Since you will only have 1 IP address,
you will only need to know any additional host names or aliases that you would like to have routed to that IP address. If you
are running a mail server at that IP address, then you will also need to add an MX record. See example
Assume your IP address is 22.214.171.124 and you are running one server that contains both a web server and a mail server. Your entries may look like this below in the DNS submission page.
||IP Address or Alias
The entries above will give you the following:
- mydomain.com will be routed to 126.96.36.199
- www.mydomain.com is an alias for mydomain.com
- mail.mydomain.com will be routed to 188.8.131.52
- email sent to an email address with an extension of @mydomain.com will be routed to your mail server named mail.mydomain.com at 184.108.40.206
Our Best Price
Get Small Office DSL (with 1 static IP) with a Business Connections bundle and a 36-month service agreement for our best price.
FREE professional installation (a $99.95 value) or FREE self-installation.
Sign up for Small Office DSL today and receive:
Not sure if you can run ZoomTown Business DSL on your system? Check out the system requirements.
Contact your Account Manager or call 513-566-5050 to schedule a consultation or for more information.