Does Password SafeGuard allow me to auto-fil my login information rather than me typing it in?
Yes, for quick and easy login experience, you can have Password SafeGuard autofill your information into the browser so you don’t have copy and paste or manually enter.
On a computer:
To enable the autofill feature, follow the steps below:
- Login to Password SafeGuard using your master password.
- Click on the Settings tab on the left side, and then click General.
- You will see two check boxes for the autofill feature. Check both of those boxes.
- Then, click the install button for the browser you would like to use, either Chrome or Firefox.
- Follow the prompts to successfully install the browser extension.
- Once the browse extension is installed, go back to Password SafeGuard and click the copy button under the authorization code.
- Paste the authorization code into the provided box within the browser and click submit.