How do I import my passwords from another password manager?
You can import existing password data from other password managers. Importing is possible with the Windows and Mac OS X versions of the product. Steps how to do this:
- Export the data from 3rd party password manager to a file in compatible data format of those noted below.
- Open Password SafeGuard, enter the master password to go to the main view
- Open the side menu and select "Import passwords"
- Click the "Browse" button to open the file selector dialog and select the file where you exported the data in step 1.
- Import is then complete.
F-Secure Key can import the following data export formats:
- Password Safe XML export format
- KeePass 2.x XML export format
- 1Password 'interchange File' format
- F-Secure Key's own data export format