How do I install Internet SafeGuard on more than one device?
You have the ability to download Internet SafeGuard and password manager on up to 5 devices including smartphones and tablets. In order to download the service again on another device, you have two options:
- Via the Activation Email sent to you when you ordered the service
When you first ordered Internet SafeGuard, you were sent an email from (firstname.lastname@example.org) that included a link to download the service.
Once you have located this email, follow these steps to download the service onto another device:
1. Click on the “Install Now” button within the email on the device you wish to install Internet Safeguard on.
2. Click the Download button
3. You will either be prompted to download an .exe file or directed to the appropriate app store.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the installation
- By logging into My Cincinnati Bell via your My Cincinnati Bell account or in the My Cincinnati Bell App
- Log in to your Cincinnati Bell My Cincinnati Bell
- Click on the Internet link near the top of the page. Then click “overview”.
- Click on the ““My Internet Security”” link.
- Click Add Device button
- Confirm that “Mine or My Child’s Device” is highlighted and then Click Continue.
Follow the Prompts to complete the installation