How do I install Password SafeGuard on my devices?
There are two ways you can download Password SafeGuard onto your devices.
- Via the Activation Email sent to you when you ordered the service
When you first ordered Internet SafeGuard, you were sent an email from (firstname.lastname@example.org) that included a link to download Password SafeGuard.
Once you have located this email, follow these steps to get started:
1. Click on the “Install Password Manager” button within the email from the device you wish to install Password Manager on.
2. Click the Download button. You will either be asked to save an .exe file or will be redirected to the appropriate app store.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the installation
4. By logging into My Cincinnati Bell via your computer
If you have misplaced the activation email, not a problem! Follow these steps to get started:
- Log in to My Cincinnati Bell
- Click on the Internet link near the top of the page. Then click “overview”.
- Click on the ““My Internet Security”” link.
- Click the “Password manager” tab in the top left corner of the security portal.
- Click the “Install now” button.
Follow the Prompts to complete the installation