How do I sync my data on different devices?
Note: To simplify the sync process, you should have the Password SafeGuard app already downloaded on the device you want to sync with your desktop.
To sync your Password SafeGuard data onto another device, follow the instructions below:
- On your desktop computer, open Password SafeGuard and enter your master password, if prompted.
- Go to Connect Devices in the left hand side menu.
- Under Generate synchronization code, a sync code appears.
- Now, grab the device you want to sync with:
- If syncing to a mobile device, tap the menu icon, then Connect devices > Code;
- If syncing to another desktop computer, go to Connect devices > Enter synchronization code.
- Enter the sync code from step 3 where prompted.
- Tap or click the Connect button.
- Enter your master password.
- Once synchronization is successful, tap Confirm if syncing to a mobile, or click OK if syncing to a desktop.